Racing Restorations is a historic racing car engineering and restoration company, based in the centre of England. We serve customers from around the UK, Europe and Asia. We can rebuild and restore most classic vehicles.
- Accident repair of classic and modern race and rally cars: historic Formula 1/F1 and Formula 5000, Sports 2000, Vintage
- Porsche Rust Repair: we love cutting rust out of old 911s
- Classic BMW Restoration: Just finished an E36 M3, now full rebuild of a 3.0 CSL
- Fabrication: bespoke exhausts, fuel tanks, radiators and FIA-standard roll cage build
- Engineering: engine transplants, suspension and steering updates (Chevy V8 into Westfield and Mitsubishi 4×4 in progress)
- We are Classic Renault Specialists, with Renault 5 Turbo 2, and Alpine GTA Le Mans restorations in progress.
- Inspection of classic cars for sale at UK auction or privately for foreign/overseas clients
- Valuations of classic cars and historic racing cars for insurance or divorce/litigation
Our website gives you a flavour of what we do and what we are capable of. Please feel free to contact Racing Restorations and arrange a visit, where we can discuss your project and plans in more detail.
Many thanks for reading. Please call or email Rob Campbell to discuss how we can help you.