Racing Restorations is a historic racing car engineering and classic car restoration company based in the centre of England. We work with select clients from across Europe, America and Asia. All of our business comes through referral or personal recommendation.
We can rebuild and restore most classic vehicles, but are best known for our air-cooled Porsche, BMW and Mercedes restorations. Our workshops are usually booked up months in advance but we always have future restoration slots to fill – the best is worth waiting for.
Racing Restoration’s services include:
- Accident repair of classic and modern race and rally cars: historic Formula 1/F1 and Formula 5000, Sports 2000 and vintage Allard race cars
- Porsche Rust Repair: we love cutting rust out of old 911s from 1974 – 1996
- Classic BMW Restoration: Just finished a classic M3, now into full rebuild of a 3.0 CSL and several bespoke E21 projects.
- Fabrication: bespoke exhausts, fuel tanks, radiators and FIA-standard roll cage build
- Engineering: engine transplants, suspension and steering updates (Chevy V8 into Westfield, Jag V8 into AC Cobra replica or small block into Mitsubishi Warrior 4×4)
- We are Classic Renault Specialists, with Renault 5 Turbo 2, and Alpine GTA Le Mans restorations under way.
- Inspection of classic cars for sale at UK auction or privately for foreign/overseas clients
Our website gives you a flavour of what we do and a hint of what we’re capable of. Bear in mind that many projects are not shared to honour client confidentiality. Please feel free to contact Racing Restorations and arrange a visit, where we can discuss your project and plans in more detail.